Ubiquiti 5 GHz NanoStation AC Radio - Up to 450+ Mbps Real TCP/IP Throughput
5 GHz airMAX® AC Radio
Ubiquiti® airMAX AC Processor
Up to 450+ Mbps Real TCP/IP Throughput
Dedicated Wi-Fi Radio for Management
Classic NanoStation design with updated proprietary airMAX ac chipset and dedicated management Wi-Fi for easy UISP mobile app support and fast setup. Excellent solution for a simple PtP bridge or use as a PtMP station (CPE).
Ubiquiti Networks set the bar for the world's first low-cost and efficient broadband Customer Premises Equipment (CPE) with the NanoStation® M.
The NanoStation AC and NanoStation AC loco take the same concept to the future with sleek form factors, along with integrated airMAX (MIMO TDMA protocol) technology and dedicated Wi-Fi management.
The radio and antenna are combined to create a more efficient and compact CPE. The NanoStation AC and NanoStation AC loco get maximum gain out of the smallest footprint.
The low cost, high performance, and small form factor of the NanoStation AC and NanoStation AC loco make them extremely versatile and economical to deploy.
- Dimensions With Mount: 257 x 84 x 30 mm (10.12 x 3.31 x 1.18")
- Dimensions Without Mount: 257 x 84 x 41 mm (10.12 x 3.31 x 1.61")
- Weight: 233 g (8.22) oz
- Power Supply: 24V, 0.5A Gigabit PoE Supply (Included)
- Max. Power Consumption: 8.5W
- Power Method: 802.3af Alternative A (Pairs 1, 2+; 3, 6 Return) 24V Passive PoE
airOS® 8 is the revolutionary operating system for Ubiquiti airMAX AC products.
- Access Point PtMP airMAX Mixed Mode
- airMAX ac Protocol Support
- Long-Range Point-to-Point (PtP) Link Mode
- Selectable Channel Width
- PtP: 10/20/30/40/50/60/80 MHz
- PtMP: 10/20/30/40 MHz
- Automatic Channel Selection
- Transmit Power Control: Automatic/Manual
- Automatic Distance Selection (ACK Timing)
- Strongest WPA2 Security
- airMagic® Channel Selection Tool
- Dynamic Configuration Changes
- Instant Input Validation
- HTML5 Technology
- Optimization for Mobile Devices
- Detailed Device Statistics
- Comprehensive Array of Diagnostic Tools, including RF Diagnostics and airView® Spectrum Analyzer
- 1 x NanoStation 5AC
- 1 x Wall Mount Bracket
- 2 x Screws
- 2 x Screw Anchors
- 1 x Power Cord
- Quick Start Guide
Quick Start Guide
Ubiquiti airLink Wireless PTP & PTMP Network Design Tool