Microsoft 365 Business Premium
Best for businesses that require secure, remote work solutions with everything included in Business Standard, plus advanced cyberthreat protection and device management.
- 1 User
- 1 TB of OneDrive storage for file storage and sharing
- Licensed for commercial use
- Email hosting with 50 GB mailbox
- Use your own custom domain name (for example, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Host online meetings and video calls for up to 300 people with Microsoft Teams
- Each user can install the Office apps on up to 5 PCs or Macs
- Advanced Threat Protection
- PC and mobile device management
Premium Office Apps Included
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Publisher
- Microsoft Access
Secure Cloud Services Included
- Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft OneDrive
- Microsoft Sharepoint
- Microsoft Forms
- Microsoft Lists
- Microsoft Bookings
- Microsoft Intune
- Microsoft Azure Information Protection
Advanced Threat Protection
Help protect against sophisticated threats hidden in email attachments and links, and get cutting-edge defences against zero-day threats, ransomware, and other advanced malware attempts with Microsoft Defender for Office 365.
Remotely wipe company data from lost or stolen devices with selective wipe from Intune.
Restrict the copying or saving of company information to unauthorized apps and locations with app protection for Office mobile apps.
Control who has access to company information by applying restrictions like do not copy and do not forward with Information Rights Management.
Apply policies that provide prebreach threat resistance in Windows 10 with Windows Defender Exploit Guard.
Enforce malware protection to help keep your Windows 10 devices safe from viruses, spyware, and other malicious software with Windows Defender.
Enable unlimited cloud archive and long-term preservation policies to ensure you never lose an email with Exchange Online Archiving.
PC and mobile device management
Configure security features and settings on Windows 10 PCs and mobile devices running iOS or Android® with an easy-to-use setup wizard.
Use simplified controls to manage policies applied to Windows 10 PCs.
Automatically deploy the Office apps to Windows 10 PCs.
Configure your PCs to automatically install Office and Windows 10 updates.
Apply security policies to protect business data on all your devices, including iOS, Android®, and Windows PCs with mobile device management from Intune5.
Use Microsoft 365 on your desktop, laptop, tablet and phone.
System requirements for Microsoft 365
CPU: 1GHz or faster
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Hard drive: 3 GB of available space (6 GB for Mac)
- Display: 1280 X 800 screen resolution
- Operating system: PC-Windows 7, 8, or 10. Mac-Mac OS X 10.10
- Connectivity: Internet connection
Not sure what business plan to choose? Use the Microsoft Plan Chooser Tool: