The UniFi® Switch delivers robust performance over its 18 independent switching ports. Two SFP ports offer optical connectivity, and 16 Gigabit Ethernet ports offer 802.3af/at PoE+ or 24V passive PoE sharing a total of 150W PoE.
Build and expand your network with Ubiquiti Networks® UniFi® Switch, part of the UniFi line of products. The UniFi Switch is a fully managed, PoE+ Gigabit switch, delivering robust performance and intelligent switching for growing networks.
By default, the UniFi Switch automatically detects 802.3af/at devices so they automatically receive PoE. For 24V passive PoE devices, manually enable 24V passive PoE using the UniFi Controller software.
The UniFi Switch provides fiber connectivity options for easy expansion of your networks. Each UniFi Switch model includes two SFP ports for uplinks of up to 1 Gbps.
- (16) Gigabit Ethernet Ports
- (2) 1G SFP Ports
- (1) Serial console port
- Non-blocking throughput: 18 Gbps
- Switching capacity: 36 Gbps
- Forwarding rate: 26.78 Mpps
- 1U Rackmountable (hardware included)
- Managed by UniFi Network Controller
- 150W Power supply
- Supports POE+ IEEE 8
Works with UniFi Network Controller
- Manage your networks from a single interface.
- Enjoy intuitive configuration options, as well as robust device control and monitoring.
- Upgrade device firmware remotely.
- Easily manage network users and guests.
- Personalize the design, architecture, and privacy of guest hotspots.
Quick Start Guide