Ubiquiti LiteAP AC, 802.3AC AirMax Radio with built-in 120 degree 16dBi 5GHz Sector Antenna.
5 GHz airMAX® AC Radio
Ubiquiti® airMAX AC Processor
Up to 450+ Mbps Real TCP/IP Throughput
Dedicated Wi-Fi Radio for Management
Introducing the airMAX® LiteAP™ AC, the latest high-performance access point with disruptive pricing from Ubiquiti Networks. Featuring an ultra-lightweight form factor, the LiteAP AC was designed to be an affordable cost/performance solution for long-distance, wireless broadband bridging. Each of these models operates in the worldwide, license-free 5 GHz frequency range with high-performance speeds.
The LiteAP AC combines proprietary hardware and software technologies to deliver its breakthrough combination of throughput and range with cost-effective value.
- Dimensions (Mount Not Included): 452.3 x 78.7 x 54.4 mm (17.81 x 3.10 x 2.14")
- Weight (No Mount): 420 g (14.82 oz)
- Mounting Kit: Pole Mounting Kit (Included)
- Power Supply: 24V, 0.5A Gigabit PoE Adapter (Included)
- Max. Power Consumption: 7W
- Power Method: Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)
The LiteAP AC delivers up to 450+ Mbps real TCP/IP throughput and features an efficient form factor.
- Quick Installation: Minimal fasteners simplify installation. No tools are needed; only a single wrench is required for pole-mounting.
- Versatile Mounting: The ball-joint mount of the LiteAP AC provides adjustment flexibility for versatile mounting options.
- Efficient Design: The LiteAP AC features a lightweight antenna with an integrated radio in a sleek design.
- Gigabit Ethernet: The LiteAP AC delivers high throughput over its wired connection.
airOS® 8 is the revolutionary operating system for Ubiquiti airMAX AC products.
- Access Point PtMP airMAX Mixed Mode
- airMAX ac Protocol Support
- Long-Range Point-to-Point (PtP) Link Mode
- Selectable Channel Width
- PtP: 10/20/30/40/50/60/80 MHz
- PtMP: 10/20/30/40 MHz
- Automatic Channel Selection
- Transmit Power Control: Automatic/Manual
- Automatic Distance Selection (ACK Timing)
- Strongest WPA2 Security
- airMagic® Channel Selection Tool
- Dynamic Configuration Changes
- Instant Input Validation
- HTML5 Technology
- Optimization for Mobile Devices
- Detailed Device Statistics
- Comprehensive Array of Diagnostic Tools, including RF Diagnostics and airView® Spectrum Analyzer
- 1 x LiteAP AC
- 1 x Ball Joint Mount
- 1 x Metal Strap
- 1 x Gigabit PoE (24V, 0.5A) with Mounting Bracket
- 1 x Power Cord
- Quick Start Guide
Quick Start Guide
Ubiquiti airLink Wireless PTP & PTMP Network Design Tool